The AHCCC is a public facility nestled in the foothills of the Santa Monica mountains and is quite unique in how it was built and how it operates. Although funded and constructed by the Community Center Alliance and the cities of Agoura Hills, Calabasas, the Center is an independent governmental agency that hosts it's own services while supplementing the two neighboring cities in their endeavors.
Our Mission Statement
"Through the cooperation of our two cities, to enhance the quality of life by offering recreational, social and educational services and opportunities for people of all ages and abilities."
Board of Directors
The AHCCC is governed by a Board of Directors which consists of seven voting Members, two Alternate Members and two non-voting Student Members. Six Members and the two Alternate Members are appointed by the City Councils of Agoura Hills and Calabasas; while the seventh Member is reserved for the president of the Community Center Alliance. Two non-voting Student Board Members are appointed annually by the Board of Directors.
- James Bozajian, Chair
- Harry Schwarz, Vice-Chair
- Robert Blackstone, Authority Member
- Jim Bukowski, Authority Member
- Matt Heller, Authority Member
- Lucy Martin, Authority Member
- Brad Rosenheim, Authority Member
- Mark Shear, City of Calabasas Alternate Member
- Alicia Weintraub, City of Calabasas Alternate Member
- Jerry Viner, City of Calabasas Alternate Member
- Denis Weber, City of Agoura Hills Alternate Member
- Matthew Kuperberg, Agoura Hills Student Member
- Lauren Pomerantz, Calabasas Student Member
Community Center Alliance
The Community Center Alliance, Inc. (CCA) is a public charity recognized under the Internal Revenue Service designation of 501(c)3, and is recognized by the State of California as a non-profit corporation. The vision of the CCA is to raise funds that maintain educational and athletic opportunities for our youth and special needs groups at the Community Center.
If you are interested in making a contribution, please contact the Executive Director, Annemarie H. Flaherty, at 818-880-2993.
- Matthew Heller, President
Overseen by the Executive Director, the Staff maintain the day-to-day operations of the Community Center. The Staff is divided into four main departments: Memberships, Rentals, Programs and Maintenance. Feel free to contact any of the full time staff members below with any questions or comments you have.